Browning® Vault Door
- Build a high level of security into a special room
- Secure storage of guns, documents, heirlooms, art and more
- Fits a variety of wall types and installation requirements
- 83″ x 36″ minimum rough door opening
- 1/2″-dia. steel J-bolt anchors included
- Door frame L-flange fits wall with 5.5″ minimum thickness
The Browning Vault Door is the perfect solution for those with more than a few guns in their collection. It lets you build a high level of security into a special room in your home or office. A properly built vault room adds greater versatility for safe and secure storage of expensive gear, documents, heirlooms, art and more. Designed to fit a variety of wall types and installation requirements, the minimum rough door opening for the Browning Vault Door is 83″ x 36″. The external L-frame with 1/2″-dia.steel J-bolt anchors (included) can be poured in place in new construction or installed in an existing door frame by using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included). Features a door-frame L-flange that will fit any wall with a minimum thickness of 5.5″. Browning recommends using a professional contractor for vault-door installation. Additional instructions are included with the vault door. Colors: Gloss Black, Hunter Green, Black Cherry.